CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Translate/Traducir

Monday, July 7, 2008

Another Day!!!


Hello Everyone.... it's me again... how was your 4th of July??? mine was ok I stayed home doing nothing lol... anyways...

I went to CKU in Ft Lauderdale for the first time ever with my friend Karla, I liked it even tought the classes were a little fast passed, I met really great & creative girls, the fair.. didn't like it that much but we bought some goodies. I'll upload the pix from the convention for now I'll leave you guys with my last layout one of the sketchs from Got Sketch 101, the pix are from the convention, enjoy it...


Thanks for looking.

Love,

Tahi
P.S. The pixs r not good cause my printer is acting up, don't know what's wrong with it but I'll replace them as soon as I get then from Kodak.

0 comments: