CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Translate/Traducir

Sunday, January 2, 2011

My First Time....

...making Lollipop Flowers so let me tell you the whole story.... There is a challenge going on @ Scrapbook.com and I had a vision of the layout I wanted to make but I need it roses; I tried my Cricut but didn't really like the outcome so I started searching online and came across some videos on youtube about Lollipops flowers so I when to Jo-ann's (my mom came along) to get me some fabrics I got Pink, Black & Red on Costume Satin also got feathers, hot glue gun & some other stuffs. I couldn't wait to get home so I started looking around my mom's place for circle patterns and we ended up using her cups, medicine & perfume bottles it was pretty funny a little frustrating too cause the lighter kept turning off lol  but overall we had fun and  it was nice to do something with my mom. Anyways, I really liked the results... now, it is not perfect or anything but I think it came out pretty cool.... Enough with the chit chat... I'll let you be the judge!!!


Thanks for looking,

Love, Tahi

0 comments: