CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Translate/Traducir

Monday, January 2, 2012

XOXOXO

Hi Ladies,

Is it just me or love is in the air?????

I wanted to share card I made with one of the Gorjuss girl stamps that my hubby got me for Christmas... Yes He did!  lol.... I used a template from one of the challenges over at CCL. Very simple and pinky I must say!



I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
The Pink Elephant - Anything goes
Truly Madly Crafty - Anything goes
Sentimental Sundays - Anything goes



Thanks for looking and don't forget to leave me a comment.
Love,

Tahi

9 comments:

Tanya

How cute is she! Wonderful card :)

Tameko

Adorable card. Nice image & sentiment. Thanks for joining the Sentimental Sundays Challenge this week.

Country Mouse

Super sweet card!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Aud Sentiments.
audrey

Lorraine A

Gorgeous card :-) The image is very cute and the colours and deisgn are fab :-)

unfortunately the Simon Says Stamp theme has changed theme now to Something New, and as this was posted before the new challenge this isn't eligible for the prize draw.

I hope you can join in with a new creation :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Dragonlady

Hi there

This is a gorgeous card but unfortunately you have posted it before the current challenge at Aud Sentiments went live and this time it is use your scraps and any sentiment.
We would love to see you play at Aud Semntiments again.

Hugs Ali x

Liz

I love this card!!!

Maire Gamber
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maire Gamber

This is just the cutest card! Love the little image!
Hugs, Marie

Unknown

Me encanto esta tajeta yo quiero una para mi coleccion, besitos

Karla U