CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Translate/Traducir

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Let it Snow...

Ok I know it's Spring and it doesn't snow in Miami but I love snow so much :) I really do... I had an opportunity to see it in my last road trip to California it was awesome to bad I didn't get to make snow angels :( Anyways... here is my take at the Clean and Simple Challenge over at The Glamorous Side of Scrapping





Recipe:
Recollection Carstock - White
DCWV - The Chritsmas Stack Pattern Paper
Gorjuss Rubber Stamp - Waiting
Galena Metallic Ribbon
Copics: B21 - B23 - B26 - C5 - C7 - C9 - E40
Stick Pins & Doily from my stash
Let it Snow ticket from Decade of Scrap Store

Don't forget to leave me a comment. TFL

xoxo,
Tahi
 

4 comments:

Liz

Cuca, I love your card!!! Super cute as all your work always is.. good luck y muchos besitos!!! BTW I love your copic coloring!!!

Unknown

Mimi que bella te quedo tu tarjeta, super cute!!! Me encanta todos los detalles.
Besitos
Karla U

Brenda Liz

Amiga es Brenda, tu amiga de donde si tenemos nieve jaja tu tarjeta esta super cute.

Unknown

@Cucaaaaaa thanks tu siempre viendo mis cosas bellas ;)

@Mimi thanks besitos :D

@Brenda me hicistes reir que comica besitos gracias amiga