CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Translate/Traducir

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Friendship Week Blog Hop Day 2



Welcome to the Friendship Week Blog Hop!

We are starting the week out with ideas so you can finish the week by making friendship cards or gifts to send to your friends.

We are so excited to share what we made for our friends!

If you have arrived here from Jearise Lorby's World you are in the right place. If you popped in to see what your friend has on her blog you may want to start at the beginning, Jessi's Blog My Life in Arts n Crafts

Today I have this lovely card that I made for my friend:



I used kraft recollection cardstock for the base of my card, Fairy Belle Collection pattern paper by Prima, sentiment from My Pink Stamper Everyday Life stamp set and a flower from my stash.


Thanks so much for hopping with us!

I'm your last stop so I hope we have inspired you to create something beautiful for your friend.

xoxo,
Tahi

10 comments:

Karon

Another great card - love the backing paper. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Unknown

love the papers you chose and that rose is stunning. How perfect for the sentiment!

Unknown

Beautiful paper and rose.

Sue
rolfe974@prodigy.net

Maria Matter

such a lovely design Tahi!! this is just my style!
hugs

Christine Kiehl

Lovely saying on a beautifully crafted card. TFS for BH Day 2

Unknown

That Fairy Belle pattern paper is awesome! Thanks for sharing your card with us.

Unknown

what a beautiful card, and pretty papers. I love your flower

Unknown

Love your flower! Great papers too!

Kards by Kathi

Love the simplicity of your card. It portrays what friendship is....just simple and lovely. Thanks for sharing. BTW I also love the owls on your page.

Unknown

Thank you ladies your comments brighten my day :D

Kathi I love owls when I found this layout I knew it was the perfect one for me. xoxo