Today the Scrap to Treasure Team brings you a Christmas Tag Swap Hop.
If you have arrived here from Robin Lane So Many Crafts you are in the right place. If you popped in to see what your friend has on her blog you may want to start at the beginning, Ellen's Blog CardMonkey's Paper Jungle
We have a special present for you: Two lucky hoppers will win a set of tags that were featured in this hop! To be eligible to win, you need to leave a comment on EACH blog stop in the hop.
Here is the entire line up in case you get lost:
1. Ellen - http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com/
2. Lissa Marie - www.somanycrafts.com
3. Pam - http://mzlavr2.blogspot.com/
4.Robin Lane - http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
6. Paula - http://preciouspagesbypaula.blogspot.com/
7. Robin C. - http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/
8. Liz Cline - http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com/
9.Lucy Kelleher - http://love2createitall.com/
10.Robin Scott - http://scrapandchat.blogspot.com/
11.Camille Short - http://shortonideasaz.blogspot.com/
12. Jearise - http://lorbysoworld.blogspot.com/
For my project I have created a simple tag using scraps of white cardstock only, a stencil and copic marker B12 and the Arctic Snowflake Martha Stewart punch... I was going to pattern paper below but I changed my mind... hope you like my final project
Thanks for joining us. Now go over to Paula @ Precious Pages by Paula for my inspiration.