CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Translate/Traducir

Friday, February 8, 2013

Challange #61 - Valentine's



Happy Friday my fellow crafters :)

Valentine's day is just around the corner and why not celebrate it with an awesome challenge over at Patties's Creations Challenge blog.

I created a tag with the lovely Bear Love with Balloons at Pattie's etsy store. and let me tell you is really fun to colored it specially the hearts because you can customize it like I did with a "Kiss Me" rub-on.

What are you waiting for? Go, go and create something for Valentine's to participate and remember the most important rule ALWAYS use a digital image. Can't wait to see your projects!!!!

XOXO, Tahi

5 comments:

Sandra DeFalco

Ah, so I got here first, Yay! Tahi, this tag is perfect to hang from a Valentine's gift of chocolate, or even a stuffed Bear! Love your coloring too!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

Anne Temple

Too cute! Love that you added a rub on to one of the balloons.

Pattie G

Oh Tahi, this is Super Cute! I love how you colored my Bear image... Perfect tag for a Valentine gift!

Hugs
Pattie ♥

Jenny

Awww what a cutie <3. Thanks for visiting my blog today :) Jen xx

Unknown

would have never thought to add a ribbon to little balloons. adorable & a tag would be a simple solution for me.thanks for sharing & great coloring too :)