CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Translate/Traducir

Friday, April 12, 2013

Make it Sparkle!


Hi you guys... so is Friday and we have another challenge over at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge and this time is all about making your project SPARKLE!!!!

So for my project I used one of her latest digi stamp Mr. Bookworm with Apple which you can find here


I added some pearls and the apple has sparkles.... (sorry for the quality of the picture but I truly need to get me a better cam). Isn't he adorable???????????

Thanks for stopping by.


5 comments:

Sandra DeFalco

Tahi - this came out so cute! Yes, I can see the sparkle on the apple. Try using a neutral background instead of the darker one, it should help with the photography.
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

Sandra DeFalco

Oops, what I meant wasn't the background on your card, but the actual background behind your easel.

Anne Temple

He's so cute and I can see the apple's sparkle too. Love the fun shaped card with the tiny pearls interspersed all around.

Pattie G

Tahi,

I love how you colored my "Mr Bookworm" image... I love the shape of the card too.

Hugs
Pattie ♥

Elena V.

Wow! It's so fun! I love it!