CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Translate/Traducir

Friday, October 7, 2011

Do not be afraid of tomorrow...

 ... for God is already there.

Hello ladies, it's been a rough couple of months for me reason why I've been MIA... for those of you that don't know me I've been on fertility treatment since December 2010... so here I am after  three failed treatments and heartbreaking news.... still no babies... I want to believe deep down that God has a plan and that HE is in control.... Also last week my auntie (my mom's little sister) passed away... we are going through hard times as a family but we are hanging in there... as long as we are together as a family everything will be fine. I would like to thank family and friends that have been there for us..... A big Thank You from the bottom of my heart!

On another note I came across  Simply Betty Stamps website and the owner is going through hard times with her son... He was diagnosed with throat cancer...  I would like to ask you ladies to please pass by her blog to read her saddening news and if possible make a donation.... A good deed is its own reward!!!

Last but not least, I opened a group on Meet Up for crafters around my area cause the hobby feels kind of lonely and I'm in need of inspiration and crafty friends!!! I have a few members and this past Saturday was our first official meeting... it was an online meeting cause we didn't want to feel awkward or anything lol... so I want to thank the girls for making it happen it was fun and it was awesome to meet them. :)

Well... see you soon!

xoxo,

Tahi




0 comments: