Hello there friends... Welcome to the Fibromyalgia Awareness Day Blog Hop!
I'm so glad you could join us!!!
Each blogger participating in this hop will be featuring a project related to Fibromyalgia - Anything Purple theme to bring awareness. There are some amazing ladies on this hop so please make sure you visit all the stops. You won't want to miss a thing.
If you are coming from Corrine Paul over at Celebrating Ordinary Moments you are righ on track. If you just came across my blog and would like to hop along, please start over with Alice at New Life, New Beginning as she is our lovely hostess.
Here is the line up in case you get lost:
- Alice - New Life, New Beginning
- Renea Simpson Durrence - Crafty Nurse
- Alma Brooks - Alma's Pink Life
- Kimberly Pate - KP Kre8tions
- Paula McLane Jennings - Precious Pages by Paula
- Tahi Diaz - Tahi's Scrap Corner
- Pam Laverty - MzLavr2's Thoughts & Creations
- Anita Meadows Cannon - Anita & Bugs
I have a surprise blog candy in order to win, you'll have to follow each of the ladies' blogs and comment on their blog entry, including mine.
Now on to my project... since I signed up for this hop at the last minute I created a card but forgot the ingredients lol sorry.... hope you like it....
Now hope over to Pam Laverty at MzLavr2's Thoughts & Creations
Thanks for hopping along.