CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Translate/Traducir

Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day!

Hi there ladies,

I had an awful weekend with the flu... on the upside I'm off today so I decided to fix my little corner.  There's not much to fix but I sometimes I like to rotate things on top of my desk to make me feel more comfortable and then again after a couple of weeks or months I'll restructure everything again. I'm working on getting a new desk and some cabinets for the wall but I'm saving money for it... since we moved from a 2 bedroom apartment to 1 bedroom all I have now it's a wall on my living room. My desk is an L shape so it takes most of the space...can't wait to get rid of it.  So what are you guys doing today... Care to share????? 

Here are some pictures of now lol I'll post more after I finish.... here it is....



Hey it's me again.... I uploaded a video after organizing the desk... hope you guys like it and just to let the girls from the Fibromyalgia Blog Hop tomorrow I'll post the winner of my little candy.... sorry it has taken me so long.... here is the video... http://youtu.be/2mih7FPD_Nk 

xoxo, 
Tahi

0 comments: