CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Translate/Traducir

Friday, November 16, 2012

Latinas en America - Challenge #48

Hello there,

I'm behind on all of my projects but I wouldn't want to let this  day pass without me posting my entry for Latinas en America. This week consists of using checks & stripes with a color combo of blue and yellow.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful people from Fresh Brewed Designs who will give to the winner of the challenge 3 digital images! Visit their blog where you can participate in their challengeshttp://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/


Now unto my project.... I made a cute and simple card with a blue cardstock that I had left over from a different project and the yellow pattern paper from Heyday Collection from Studio Calico. I used the Besties Digi stamp from our sponsor Fresh Brewed Designs which I colored with my copics and the ribbon is actually washi tape I received as a gift from a very good friend of my.



I hope you enjoyed my card now don't forget to go and participate with us over at Latinas en America Challenge blog. Can't wait to see your creations!!!

XOXO, TAHI

0 comments: