Scraps to Treasures bring you today a Tic-Tac-Toe Hop.
If you have arrived here from Lissa Marie - www.somanycrafts.com/ you are in the right place. If you popped in you may want to start at the beginning, Cicily - www.pinkdalmationscrapper.blogspot.com/
The rules are easy, you are to choose three "squares" either down, across or diagonally and use these items on your layout or card. Be sure you use all scraps to create your project!
I'm trying to find a way that works for me to remember all my crafty projects so I decided I was going to make kind of like a Daily Planner but my own version lol so this is just the cover... Everything is made with scraps... the REMEMBER is a stamp I have had for years I believe is a Heidi Swapp but I'm not sure, anyways hope you like my project I sure do!
Now off to Robin C. - http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/ for more fun!!!!
Here is the Blog Hop Line up:
1. Cicily - www.pinkdalmationscrapper.blogspot.com/
2. Paula - http://preciouspagesbypaula.blogspot.com/
3. Lucy - http://love2createitall.com
4. Tara - http://craftindesertdivas.blogspot.com/
5. Robin S. - http://scrapandchat.blogspot.com
6. Suzanne - http://www.zannieberry.blogspot.com
7.Lissa Marie - www.somanycrafts.com/
8.Tahi - http://tahisscrapcorner.blogspot.com
9. Robin C. - http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/
10. Pam http://mzlavr2.blogspot.com/
11. Liz Cline - http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com
12. Robin L. - http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
13. Camille - http://shortonideasaz.blogspot.com/
Thanks for coming.