CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Translate/Traducir

Friday, November 9, 2012

Time To Celebrate!


Hi there,

Today is a special day for my family it is my  my nephew's birthday! It seems like only yesterday I was holding his tiny body in my arms. Today he's turning 16, oh my how time flies!

I found it funny how Challenge #56 theme over at  Pattie's Creations Challenge is  about birthdays, perfect for today HA!

While this is not a very masculine card (which I fail to create every time) it sure shows that "birthday spirit". This little cat seems to appreciate the true meaning of birthdays as does my nephew. The smallest of things can have the biggest influence on people (like a little cupcake for example). I have grown to be very fond of Copic Sketch Markers in which I use in almost all my cards. The small bow adds to this simple yet heartfelt card.

Now that you have seen my creation go over to Pattie's Creations blog and leave us your entry!

GOD BLESS EVERYONE!!

XOXO, TAHI